Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Lovin' This Race!

I was thinking about sitting this one out, or voting for Bob Barr. But this revived interest in John McCain for me. The thing I like most about it; he gambled. The man is seventy-two years old and he is still surprising us. I imagined he would go with the flow and pick Romney.

At first, I thought, what the Hell is McCain doing? This is his last shot and he goes for such a long shot? Then, as I became impressed with his choice and his willingness to reach WAY out and go against the grain (and get a pro-lifer and authentic conservative), I realized he wasn't going for disgruntled, pro-Hilary soccer Moms so much as he was rescuing those of us who were thnking about going for a third-party and draining support.

I am 100% for McCain now. I look forward to his leadership. Risky but brilliant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, dude, the chick's like really hot, man. Just spotted her myself earlier today on Wikipedia. She's definitely got my vote, if ya know what I mean ... >;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, and she used to be a fan of my main man Patrick Buchanan.

sattvicwarrior said...

i like the fact that she’s put down sex education in school and yet her daughter is pregnant. oh the hypocrisy of it all.. a TRUE Christian for sure. where the main cornerstone of her warped philosophy gives a new meaning to the word BIGOT.. .

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Rob, I'm loving her, too. BTW, the only hypocrisy I see here is the "tolerance" of liberals.

Fr. J.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Rob, I'm loving her, too. BTW, the only hypocrisy I see here is the "tolerance" of liberals.

Fr. J.