Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Youths"


This story cracks me up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090103/wl_time/08599186939200

There were 43,000 cars burned in France in 2007, about 118 per day. And the press would have you believe that it was all done by "disdvantaged suburban youths", the same "disadvantaged suburban youths" which have been causing problems since the 1970's. Nowhere, will you see them mention that these youths are, uniformly, zealous muslims. No, that would be wrong. Instead, by omission, they cause the uninformed to think that all these riots are being caused by kids in baggy pants and skewed baseball caps. In between listening to their Avril Lavigne and Justin Timberlake albums, I'm sure.

If you wanted to see France, I recommend you get there soon. It will be gone before you know it, destroyed by...

Youths!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when compared to either Judaism or Christianity, Islam *IS* a rather young religion, is it not? :-) Therefore, they are rightly called "youths". :D

Anonymous said...

They're the "Ne Kids on the Block".

:-)

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as ӏ
provide сreԁit and ѕouгces back to уour weblоg?
My blog site is in the veгy same nіche аѕ yours and my userѕ
would truly benefit from a lot of thе іnformation yοu prеsent here.
Please let me knоw if this alright with you. Mаny thanks!


Here іs my web sіtе - using a bucket truck
Check out my site ; altec utility trucks